Banano, a fork of Nano, is a fee-less cryptocurrency powered by the Directed Acyclic Graph (and rich in Potassium). It is also a meme-coin, inflationary and absolutely not something you should invest your retirement funds in.
On the other hand, it actually has some value, has a very active community and a great way to ‘mine’; not being a POW coin there’s not actually any need to mine so instead you can earn BAN by contributing to medical research with Folding@home.
Be honest, you want free bananos.
Here’s how to start folding:
- Get an Android/iOS (Kalium) or Web (BananoVault)
- Enter your Banano (BAN) wallet address at Banano Miner (bananominer.com) and note down your username and team name. (which is always 234980)
- Goto the Folding@Home site and install the Win/Mac/Linux client.
- Goto this page and enter your username (as received from bananominer) and email address to receive an email with your passcode.
- Start Folding@Home and at first run, enter your username, team name and passcode.
- After an initial 2 completed jobs, you should now be rewarded with free BAN once or twice a day, appearing automagically in your wallet!
To read much, much more on BAN and Bananos visit banano.how.